Complete the application form below and let the magic begin!
*This page is for Pop-Up Shop applicants ONLY. We are currently accepting registration for Pop-Up Vendors for our Retail Therapy Pop Up Shop on Sat/Sun October 16th & 17th, 2021 and For The Freaky Friday Pop Up Shop & Costume Party Event on October 29th. Please carefully read through this page before applying to vend with us.*
About Our Pop Ups:
Here at J.D. Body Treats we believe in empowering small businesses and providing our community with quality goods made for us, by us. We aspire to bridge the gap between small minority owned business owners and consumers by providing opportunities for small businesses to get in front of new customers as well as network with other entrepreneurs while also allowing customers to be able to support their community and discover amazing brands and products made with love, dedication, and amazing stories.
Fees & Payment:
- To participate in our basic Pop Up Shops, vendors must pay a Space Rental Fee of $85.00 for one day and $160.00 for two consecutive days. The rate for our specialty event spaces are $100.
- Vendors chosen to participate will receive an invoice via email or text upon acceptance. Fees are due upon receipt of the invoice. *Please note your space will not be guaranteed until the invoice is paid.*
-Payment for the spots are due only up until 10 days prior to the event.
-You will receive a confirmation within forty-eight (48) hours of payment of the Space Rental Fee. This will confirm your use of an assigned space during the term.
Rules & Regulations:
- We cannot accept hot food vendors, set ups cannot contain flames or burners of any kind.
- We design the floor plan a few days prior to Pop-Up Shop based on the particular mix of merchants booked. We will do our best to accommodate any special requests, but do not guarantee a particular type of space or location.
-When you submit your Application, you acknowledge having read and reviewed the above Rules and Regulations, which set forth the terms and conditions applicable to vendors at J.D.Body Treats, LLC.
- COVID-19 Guidelines are always in-effect, masks are required. Check your city and state laws. Indoor events in this space requires that vaccinated and unvaccinated vendors and customers wear a mask.
J.D. Body Treats, Melrose
3052 Third Avenue Bronx,NY 10451
Phone: (718) 483-8628
Space & Set-Up:
- Vendors provide their own tables, signage, and set up materials. Tables must not exceed 6 ft. in length. 1 chair is provided to each vendor and 6 ft tables can be provided at an additional cost.
- Vendor setup begins at 11:30 am and ends at 12:45 pm
- Those arriving later to set up with out giving sufficient notice prior may forfeit their space and may not be permitted to participate that day.
-Please call 718 483-8628 if you expect to be late so that arrangements can be made to reserve your space.
- Vendors are required to stay until the close of the event. They are not permitted to dismantle their table unless completely sold out or there is a personal emergency.
- There is free street parking however spaces are not guaranteed so I would advise coming earlier in case parking may be a challenge.
- JD Body Treats, LLC does not carry insurance to cover individual Pop Up Shop participants. The participants are required to be responsible for their own personal, general, and product liability insurance. JD Body Treats, LLC shall be reimbursed for any damage to our property, inside or out, by you. This includes damage to grounds, vehicles, and any other property owned by JD Body Treats, LLC.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
- We understand that life happens. So in the unfortunate circumstance that you need to cancel, if given notice at least 24 hours prior to the event we will give you a credit that you may use at our next event. NO REFUNDS FOR SPECIAL EVENT POP-UPS.
- J.D. Body Treats, LLC does not guarantee sales. We provide the pop up space, brand promotion, a network of like minded vendors, and a unique selling experience. The outcome of your specific sales experience is beyond our control. We do believe Pop Up Shops are an amazing way to receive real time feedback about your brand, network with like minded entrepreneurs and make some sales. We can not offer a refund if you do not sell anything. (We've never had a vendor not sell anything!)
Please note: Applying as a vendor does not guarantee you will vend with us. Limited spaces are available and we will only be choosing two vendors at most within the same category. If you are not chosen to vend with us this time around you may have the opportunity to vend with us again in the future so please do not be discouraged to apply again.